- ◦ Columbus Club provides 1:1 private
tuition in Reading, Handwriting, Maths and Irish.
- ◦ We provide private 1:1 classes on a daily basis at Easter & Summer for students (ages 3 - 12).
- Mon,7th June - Fri, 12th August
- ◦ We cater for each child's learning needs by providing half hour or hourly classes on a daily basis.
- ◦ Columbus Club have provided Reading Classes
& Book Clubs for children (from 3-12 years of age)
for the past eight years.
- ◦ Children increase their reading proficiency and
comprehension levels significantly.
- ◦ During the Summer period, why not ensure that
your child maintains the progress s/he has
made during the school year with half hour or hourly 1:1 reading
sessions on a daily basis.
- ◦ Fee: Private 1:1 €15 (per 1/2 hour)
Summer Camps 2016
* Arts & Sports Camp
* Multi-Sports & Fitness Camp
* Animation & Art Camp
* Film & Cinematography Camp
* Baking Camp
* Junior Engineering/Lego Camp
* Creative Writing Workshop
* Drama Workshop
* Computer Programming/Coding
* Science Camp
* Chess Camp
IRISH COURSES JUNE-AUGUST
IRISH CAMPS JULY & AUGUST
Summer Camps Venues: 1 Wesley House, Leeson Park, D6.
Summer: Tuesday, 7th June - Friday, 12th August
Columbus Club provides twelve vibrant and busy camps at Summer for it's young campers.
We cater for children from three to twelve years of age.
We also provide a specially designed Arts & Sports Camp for our youngest campers (3 & 4 years of age).
2 St. Andrew's Centre, Blackrock.
Download Summer Camps Brochure Download Summer Camps Booking Form Download Irish Summer Courses Brochure Download Irish Summer Courses Booking Form Download Irish Summer Camps Brochure Download Irish Summer Camps Booking Form Download Teenage Summer Brochure Download Teenage Summer Booking Form
Summer Camps 2016 Information
- ID: 412
Columbus Club is providing twelve exciting and different camps this Summer.
◾Arts & Sports Camp ◾Animation & Art Camp ◾Creative Writing Workshop ◾Drama
◾Multi-Sports & Fitness Camp ◾Baking Camp ◾Junior Engineering/Lego ◾Film
◾Computer Programming & Coding ◾Science Camp ◾Chess Camp ◾Sewing/Knitting/Embroidery
Arts & Sports Summer Camp ( Ages 3 – 4)
- ID: 416
Columbus Club have designed a specific programme for three and four year old campers. This is an action packed camp with up to ten activities to enjoy each day. This array of interesting activities and games encourages inter-personal development, communication as well as developing gross motor skills. We include:
1. Singing & Dancing, 2. Baking, Lego, 3. Drama & Acting,
4. Story-telling, 5. Soft Ball Skills, 6. Mini-Tennis,
7. Drawing, 8. Céili Dancing 9. Science,
10. Arts & Crafts, 11. Bowling, 12. Games (Hide & Seek)
10 Reasons to Choose Columbus Club Summer Camp
- ID: 410
1. Choice of 12 camps every week in one venue “Wesley House, Leeson Park, D6” for ages (3-12).
2. Choice of teenage courses/workshops for students aged (12 – 17).
3. Flexibility in moving between camps – if spaces are available.
4. Indoor and outdoor facilities available.
5. Complimentary morning supervision from 8:20am to 9:00am.
6. Specialist tutors for each camp/course qualified at degree/masters level.
7. Each student is known by name – personalised camps/courses.
8. All camps/workshops have an educational emphasis at their core.
9. Security – each parent signs his/her child in/out of the camp each day.
10. New venue added for Summer- Blackrock.
Irish Summer Courses & Camps for June/July/AugustGAELCHOLÁISTE CHOLUMBA – Venue: U.C.D.
- ID: 409
Gaelcholáiste Cholumba provides Irish Summer Courses in June, July & August. These Courses are taught by qualified Irish teachers from Gaelscoileanna and from the Galway Connemara Gaeltacht.
Age Groups: (12-15) (15-17) and Separate Classes: (8/9-12)
Course 1: Monday,13th June – Friday 24th June
Course 2: Monday, 27th June – Friday 8th July
Course 3: Monday, 11th July – Friday 22nd July
Course 4: Monday, 25th July – Friday 5th August
Gaelcholáiste Cholumba also provides Irish Summer Camps in July for students ages (3-13).
Week 1: Monday, 4th July – Friday, 8th July
Week 2: Monday, 11th July – Friday, 15th July
Week 3: Monday, 18th July – Friday, 22nd July
Week 4: Monday, 25th July – Friday, 29th July
Week 5: Tuesday, 2nd August – Friday, 5th August
Week 6: Monday, 8th August – Friday, 12th August
Download Irish Summer Camps Brochure 2016
Teenage Summer Courses & Workshops 2016
- ID: 415
1. Irish Summer Courses for Teenagers (June & July) – U.C.D
2. Create an App (2 Week Teenage Course)
3. Baking and Cookery for Teenagers (1 Week Course)
4. Photography for Teenagers (1 Week Course)