Summer Camps 2022
The Irish Summer Camp is an opportunity to experience Gaeilge and the spoken word by engaging in a range of fun activities. The focus is on speaking Gaeilge for the week. Every encouragement is given to students to do this. One of the most popular activities that students enjoy is learning to bake “as Gaeilge”.
They also carry out Science Experiments and build and construct devices and shapes speaking at all times “as Gaeilge”. They also engage in Treasure Hunts and Sporting activities “as Gaeilge”. They perform and take part in X Factor “as Gaeilge”. There are numerous other activities covered during this week long camp such as singing, arts and crafts and sketching. Students compete for prizes during the week and the week finishes on a high note with prize giving and after the X Factor final “as Gaeilge” of course.
- Week 1: Tuesday, 7th June – Friday, 10th June
- Week 2: Monday, 13th June – Friday, 17th June
- Week 3: Monday, 20th June – Friday, 24th June
- Week 4: Monday, 27th June – Friday, 1st July
- Week 5: Monday, 4th July – Friday, 8th July
- Week 6: Monday, 11th July – Friday, 15th July
- Week 7: Monday, 18th July – Friday, 22nd July
- Week 8: Monday, 25th July – Friday, 29th July
- Week 9: Tuesday, 2rd August – Friday, 5th August
- Week 10: Monday, 8th August – Friday, 12th August
- Week 11: Monday, 15th August – Friday, 19th August
Times: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Please Remember: Bring Morning Snacks, Packed Lunch, Bottle of Water ,and sun cream if sunny and rain coat and hat if raining.
Fees: €150 per week
Columbus Club Cancellation Policy
Columbus Club will make a full refund in the event of a cancellation if an email or text is received two weeks before the start date of the week your child was scheduled to start the camp.
For any cancellations sought within the two-week period please note that refunds will not be made.