Full protocol as implemented in primary schools is adopted in the camps.
- Children are grouped and stay in their “pods” for the duration of the week.
- Parents sign Declaration Forms on the first morning of each week’s camp.
- All staff will wear masks at all times in the camp.
- Temperature taken at the entrance each morning for students and staff. Anyone presenting with a temperature, are not allowed join the camp.
- Hand Sanitising takes place at the entrance to the camp each morning.
- Each classroom has hand sanitisers in place.
- Teachers complete the full hand sanitising register for each student in their pod each day.
- Students are asked to sanitise their hands before and after break, before and after lunch and before they go home.This register is signed by the teacher and the camp manager.
- Windows remain open all day during the camp for adequate ventilation.
- Full deep clean each day after school. Tables, chairs, furniture and equipment are fully sanitised and cleaned daily.
- Parents sign their children in and out of the camp each day.
- Please fill in the declaration form in advanced or on the first morning of each week’s camp.
Parent Declaration Form Download