Summer Camps 2022
Junior Toastmasters takes place every afternoon and helps children develop confidence in speaking on various topics in front of a group of people. It will also enable children to develop a skill set needed for Junior Certificate English (new requirement to make a presentation in the front of the class group).
This Camp also provides morning classes in constructing stories, brainstorming ideas and in discovering the ‘golden rules’ of Essay Writing. Students also gain experience in making Presentation during the course of the week.
- Week 1: Tuesday, 7th June – Friday, 10th June
- Week 2: Monday, 13th June – Friday, 17th June
- Week 3: Monday, 20th June – Friday, 24th June
- Week 4: Monday, 27th June – Friday, 1st July
- Week 5: Monday, 4th July – Friday, 8th July
- Week 6: Monday, 11th July – Friday, 15th July
- Week 7: Monday, 18th July – Friday, 22nd July
- Week 8: Monday, 25th July – Friday, 29th July
- Week 9: Tuesday, 2rd August – Friday, 5th August
- Week 10: Monday, 8th August – Friday, 12th August
- Week 11: Monday, 15th August – Friday, 19th August
Times: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Please Remember: Bring Morning Snacks, Packed Lunch, Bottle of Water
Fees: €150 per week
Columbus Club Cancellation Policy
Columbus Club will make a full refund in the event of a cancellation if an email or text is received two weeks before the start date of the week your child was scheduled to start the camp.
For any cancellations sought within the two-week period please note that refunds will not be made.