Camp 8: Creative Writing, Presentations & Junior Toastmasters
We are introducing Junior Toastmasters for the first time this Easter-Summer at Columbus Club. It will take place every afternoon. Junior Toastmasters will help children develop confidence in speaking on various topics in front of a group of people. It will also enable children to develop a skill set needed for Junior Certificate English (new requirement to make a presentation in the front of the class group).
This Camp also provides morning classes in constructing stories, brainstorming ideas and in discovering the ‘golden rules’ of Essay Writing. Students also gain experience in making Presentation during the course of the week.
- Week 1: Tuesday, 8th June – Friday, 7th June
- Week 2: Monday, 14th June – Friday, 18th June
- Week 3: Monday, 21st June – Friday, 25th June
- Week 4: Monday, 28th June – Friday, 2nd July
- Week 5: Monday, 5th July – Friday, 9th July
- Week 6: Monday, 12th July – Friday, 16th July
- Week 7: Monday, 19th July – Friday, 23rd July
- Week 8: Monday, 26th July – Friday, 30th July
- Week 9: Monday, 3rd August – Friday, 6th August
- Week 10: Tuesday, 9th August – Friday, 13th August
- Week 11: Monday, 16th August – Friday, 20th August
Times: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Please Remember: Bring Morning Snacks, Packed Lunch, Bottle of Water