Summer Camps 2022
The baking camp is a very enjoyable hands-on camp for girls and boys and the students are extremely busy for the duration of the camp.
- All students begin by wearing their Columbus Club aprons and hats.
- Students are taught about hygiene and safety in the kitchen.
- The variety of items baked each week will differ to ensure that there is variety and new recipes to choose from all the time.
- We will present “Baker of the Day” and “Baker of the Week” Prizes each week during the camps.
- Best of all, students get to take home everything they bake.
Students will learn:
- Students will learn to bake a selection of breads and scones.
- They will make a selection of shortbread and gingerbread men.
- Students will learn to bake a range of pastries, biscuits, and cookies.
- Students will learn to bake muffins – chocolate chip muffins – blueberry muffins – raspberry muffins.
- Students learn to bake cakes such as Victoria Sponges, Chocolate Swiss Rolls and Strawberry and Cream Swiss Rolls.
- Students will learn to bake White Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Buttercream Icing and White Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Icing and mini chocolate nests.
- Week 1: Tuesday, 7th June – Friday, 10th June
- Week 2: Monday, 13th June – Friday, 17th June
- Week 3: Monday, 20th June – Friday, 24th June
- Week 4: Monday, 27th June – Friday, 1st July
- Week 5: Monday, 4th July – Friday, 8th July
- Week 6: Monday, 11th July – Friday, 15th July
- Week 7: Monday, 18th July – Friday, 22nd July
- Week 8: Monday, 25th July – Friday, 29th July
- Week 9: Tuesday, 2rd August – Friday, 5th August
- Week 10: Monday, 8th August – Friday, 12th August
- Week 11: Monday, 15th August – Friday, 19th August
Times: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Please Remember: Bring Morning Snacks, Packed Lunch, Bottle of Water
Fees: €150 per week
Columbus Club Cancellation Policy
Columbus Club will make a full refund in the event of a cancellation if an email or text is received two weeks before the start date of the week your child was scheduled to start the camp.
For any cancellations sought within the two-week period please note that refunds will not be made.