The Baking Camp is a very enjoyable hands-on camp for girls and boys and the students are extremely busy for the duration of the camp.
- All students begin by wearing their Columbus Club aprons and hats.
- Students are taught about hygiene and safety in the kitchen.
- The variety of items baked each week will differ to ensure that there is variety and new recipes to choose from all the time.
- We will select the “Baker of the Week” every Fiday.
- Best of all, students get to take home on the daily bases everything they bake.
Students will learn:
- Students will learn to bake a selection of breads and scones.
- They will make a selection of shortbread and gingerbread men.
- Students will learn to bake a range of pastries, biscuits, and cookies.
- Students will learn to bake muffins – chocolate chip muffins – blueberry muffins – raspberry muffins.
- Students learn to bake cakes such as Victoria Sponges, Chocolate Swiss Rolls and Strawberry and Cream Swiss Rolls.
- Students will learn to bake White Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Buttercream Icing and White Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Icing and mini chocolate nests.
Week 1: Monday, 1st July – Friday, 5th July
Week 2: Monday, 8th July – Friday, 12th July
Week 3: Monday, 15th July – Friday, 19th July
Week 4: Monday, 22nd July – Friday, 26th July
Week 5: Monday, 29th July – Friday, 2nd August
Week 6: Tuesday, 6th August – Friday, 9th August
Week 7: Monday, 12th August – Friday, 16th August
9.00am – 3.00pm
€175 per week
€160 per bank holiday week
Bring Morning Snacks, Packed Lunch, Bottle of Water & Sun Cream
Columbus Club Cancellation Policy:
Columbus Club will make a full refund in the event of a cancellation if an email or text is received two weeks before the start date of the week your child was scheduled to start the camp.
For any cancellations sought within the three-week period please note that refunds will not be made.