JULY & AUGUST
Summer Camps 2023
The Baking Camp is a very enjoyable hands-on camp for girls and boys and the students are extremely busy for the duration of the camp.
- All students begin by wearing their Columbus Club aprons and hats.
- Students are taught about hygiene and safety in the kitchen.
- The variety of items baked each week will differ to ensure that there is variety and new recipes to choose from all the time.
- We will select the “Baker of the Week” every Fiday.
- Best of all, students get to take home on the daily bases everything they bake.
Students will learn:
- Students will learn to bake a selection of breads and scones.
- They will make a selection of shortbread and gingerbread men.
- Students will learn to bake a range of pastries, biscuits, and cookies.
- Students will learn to bake muffins – chocolate chip muffins – blueberry muffins – raspberry muffins.
- Students learn to bake cakes such as Victoria Sponges, Chocolate Swiss Rolls and Strawberry and Cream Swiss Rolls.
- Students will learn to bake White Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Buttercream Icing and White Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Icing and mini chocolate nests.
- Week 5: Monday, 3rd July – Friday, 7th July
- Week 6: Monday, 10th July – Friday, 14th July
- Week 7: Monday, 17th July – Friday, 21st July
- Week 8: Monday, 24th July – Friday, 28th July
- Week 9: Monday, 31st July – Friday, 4th August
- Week 10: Tuesday, 8th August – Friday, 11th August
- Week 11: Monday, 14th August – Friday, 18th August
9.00am – 3.00pm
€160 per week
€150 per bank holiday week
Bring Morning Snacks, Packed Lunch, Bottle of Water & Sun Cream
Columbus Club Cancellation Policy:
Columbus Club will make a full refund in the event of a cancellation if an email or text is received two weeks before the start date of the week your child was scheduled to start the camp.
For any cancellations sought within the three-week period please note that refunds will not be made.