- Students are grouped according to their age group.
- This camp caters to girls and boys from 5 years of age to 12 years of age.
- Students have the option of moving between both camps each day.
- We provide a full Multi – Sports and Fitness Camp each day.
This is a camp full of activities and offers a wide range of sports and fitness activities.
Students play tennis, basketball, badminton, volleyball, table tennis, rounders, dodgeball, soccer, tag rugby and rugby in this camp which starts at 9.00am and finishes at 3.00pm daily. Martial Arts (Karate) is a popular feature in this camp as is circuit training.
Coaching is provided in this camp. Students who can play the different sports learn how to improve their skills in the game through the additional coaching they receive. Students who are beginners in a specific sport are taught the rules and shown how to play through the many drills and practice sessions. There are weekly competitions in all sports. The blitz on Friday proves very popular with the students.
We have broadened this camp to include additional sports Hockey, Yoga, Dance and Aerobics, Crazy Golf, American Football, Circuit training, Skipping, Running, Obstacle races, and more.
- Week 1: Tuesday, 8th June – Friday, 7th June
- Week 2: Monday, 14th June – Friday, 18th June
- Week 3: Monday, 21st June – Friday, 25th June
- Week 4: Monday, 28th June – Friday, 2nd July
- Week 5: Monday, 5th July – Friday, 9th July
- Week 6: Monday, 12th July – Friday, 16th July
- Week 7: Monday, 19th July – Friday, 23rd July
- Week 8: Monday, 26th July – Friday, 30th July
- Week 9: Monday, 3rd August – Friday, 6th August
- Week 10: Tuesday, 9th August – Friday, 13th August
- Week 11: Monday, 16th August – Friday, 20th August
Times: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Please Remember: Bring Morning Snacks, Packed Lunch, Bottle of Water