- We provide a full Arts and Sports Camp each day.
- Students attending The Arts & Sports Camp are divided according to their age and level.
- Students have the option of moving between both camps each day.
We have the following Arts & Sports Programmes:
- Our first programme is suited to children from (5-7) years of age.
- Our second programme is suited to children of (8-12) years of age.
- Extra programme is suited to children of (3-4) years of age.
The Arts & Sports Camp places emphasis on the Arts.
Sport is also part of this Camp and is provided daily as well. This Camp will develop and enhance your child’s confidence, interpersonal development, concentration, and flexibility as well as teach him/her new skills while helping to enhance his/her existing ones.
The Arts includes daily classes in Drama, Singing, and Music, Dance and Movement, Arts and Crafts, Sketching and Baking. Children are provided with classes in Drama on a daily basis. Everyone is encouraged to get involved. It develops and enhances confidence and communication in a creative and imaginative way. This year we are including short performances with children dressed in various costumes when acting out their parts.
Art and Sketching is extremely popular. Children learn to draw and sketch everything from their favourite characters to people, places and animals. Children are also shown how to add gestures and emotion to their drawings by our very talented tutors. Children are shown, step by step how to improve their skills in drawing.
Sports: We have the flexibility that if a child wishes to engage in more sport throughout the day while doing this Camp s/he can do so. Any child who wishes to engage in more sports can join our day-long Multi-Sports & Fitness Camp for as much time as he/her wishes.
We provide an array of sports on a daily basis including basketball, volleyball, soccer, rugby, badminton, tennis, mini-tennis, table-tennis, rounders, karate, kickboxing, dodge-ball and others.
Children attending this Camp participate in the Arts and Sports every day. The modules are taught by people who are qualified in their own individual disciplines. It is a hands-on Camp with lots to learn and experience in a fun and imaginative way.
- We hold competitions during the week in the various sports.
- Prizes are presented on Friday of each week.
- Week 1: Tuesday, 8th June – Friday, 7th June
- Week 2: Monday, 14th June – Friday, 18th June
- Week 3: Monday, 21st June – Friday, 25th June
- Week 4: Monday, 28th June – Friday, 2nd July
- Week 5: Monday, 5th July – Friday, 9th July
- Week 6: Monday, 12th July – Friday, 16th July
- Week 7: Monday, 19th July – Friday, 23rd July
- Week 8: Monday, 26th July – Friday, 30th July
- Week 9: Monday, 3rd August – Friday, 6th August
- Week 10: Tuesday, 9th August – Friday, 13th August
- Week 11: Monday, 16th August – Friday, 20th August
Times: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Please Remember: Bring Morning Snacks, Packed Lunch, Bottle of Water
The following activities are available for the below groups:
- 3 years old group
- 4 years old group
Activities: Drawing, Singing, Dancing & Movement, Drama, Lego, Baking, Fun Games, Mini Sports, Treasure Hunts, and Story-time.
Times: 9.00am – 1.00pm