Summer Camps 2022
- 3 year olds (9am -1pm)
- 4 year olds (9am -1pm)
- (5-12) year olds (9am -3pm)
- We provide a full Arts and Sports Camp each day.
- Students attending The Arts & Sports Camp are divided according to their age and level.
- Students have the option of moving between both camps each day.
This Camp will develop and enhance your child’s confidence, interpersonal development, concentration, and flexibility as well as teach him/her new skills while helping to enhance his/her existing ones.
The Arts includes daily classes in Drama, Singing, and Music, Dance and Movement, Arts and Crafts. Children are provided with classes in Drama on a daily basis. Everyone is encouraged to get involved. It develops and enhances confidence and communication in a creative and imaginative way. This year we are including short performances with children dressed in various costumes when acting out their parts.
Art and Sketching is extremely popular. Children learn to draw and sketch everything from their favourite characters to people, places and animals. Children are also shown how to add gestures and emotion to their drawings by our very talented tutors. Children are shown, step by step how to improve their skills in drawing.
Culinary: Students attending this camp also enjoy Baking. This has proved to be very popular with students and they bring home their baked item each day.
Science: Hands-on science experiments are also part of the Arts & Sports Camp with students carrying out science experiments every day.
Lego & Construction: This is an exciting module which is age appropriate. Different age groups carry out different hands-on projects in this module.
Treasure Hunts: Treasure Hunts are great fun and very popular with prizes given to the winning team each day.
Story-time: The day usually ends with story-time for the younger Arts & Sports Campers.
Sports: We have the flexibility that if a child wishes to engage in more sport throughout the day while doing this Camp s/he can do so. Any child who wishes to engage in more sports can join our day-long Multi-Sports & Fitness Camp for as much time as he/her wishes.
We provide an array of sports on a daily basis including basketball, volleyball, soccer, rugby, badminton, tennis, mini-tennis, table-tennis, rounders, karate, dodge-ball, and more.
Children attending this Camp participate in the Arts and Sports every day. The modules are taught by people who are qualified in their own individual disciplines. It is a hands-on Camp with lots to learn and experience in a fun and imaginative way.
- Week 1: Tuesday, 7th June – Friday, 10th June
- Week 2: Monday, 13th June – Friday, 17th June
- Week 3: Monday, 20th June – Friday, 24th June
- Week 4: Monday, 27th June – Friday, 1st July
- Week 5: Monday, 4th July – Friday, 8th July
- Week 6: Monday, 11th July – Friday, 15th July
- Week 7: Monday, 18th July – Friday, 22nd July
- Week 8: Monday, 25th July – Friday, 29th July
- Week 9: Tuesday, 2rd August – Friday, 5th August
- Week 10: Monday, 8th August – Friday, 12th August
- Week 11: Monday, 15th August – Friday, 19th August
Fees: €150 per week
Please Remember: Bring Morning Snacks, Packed Lunch, Bottle of Water, Sun Cream if sunny, and a raincoat and hat if raining.
Columbus Club Cancellation Policy
Columbus Club will make a full refund in the event of a cancellation if an email or text is received two weeks before the start date of the week your child was scheduled to start the camp.
For any cancellations sought within the two-week period please note that refunds will not be made.